Welcome to the Plancake press room.
We have collected some information and links we hope you will find useful.
Some facts about Plancake
- The project was started in September 2009 by Daniele Occhipinti
- Fascinated by London and its multicultural environment, the founder left his job in Italy, his home country, and moved to the UK in 2007
- Plancake is run by Danyuki Software Limited, a startup technology company based in London, UK
- Emma Highett, Voice of London's buses, is the voice of our video tutorial
- Plancake uses the freemium model: revenues are generated by advertisement and premium account memberships (You can find more about plans and prices here)
- Plancake is Open Source: please read here for more information
- In June 2011 Plancake won the prestigious Shell LiveWire Grand Ideas Award. More details here
- In December 2011 Plancake won a nationwide Twitter competition run by StartUp Britain (a project supported by the UK Government)
- our blog features high-quality articles originally written by Andrea Giuliodori, one of the most respected Italian bloggers on Personal Development
- The Plancake web application also works offline thanks to HTML5, a cutting edge web technology - HTML5 also powers our mobile app, therefore we didn't need to develop native apps for iPhone, iPad and Android
We love Plancake because it is simple to use and effective.
We feel we have found a good balance between features and simplicity.
Rather than adding new features, we want to focus on:
- making the existing features even more useful and simple to use
- making Plancake even more accessible (to more people and more platforms)
- finding new ways to help our users make the most of their time and not forget the important things in life
Feel free to:
However, the copyright of those will remain with Danyuki Software Limited, owner of Plancake.com.
Images should not be modified or used without reference to Plancake.com.
The Plancake blog includes the category Press Releases
that filters all the entries about very important features
You can subscribe to that stream here
Get in touch
We are always happy to conduct interviews and provide commentary to help write articles about Plancake.
We can also provide you with articles and blog posts that have been written about us.
If you cover us, we will be more than happy to provide you with an exclusive discount code for your audience.
Please don't hesitate to get in touch