Who's Plancake for?
- freelancers: manage your clients' projects without missing a deadline and allocate your time more efficiently
- entrepreneurs: don't forget any of your great ideas, plan effectively and focus your energy and time on what really matters
- companies, institutions and organisations: empower your staff by providing them with a great tool for their personal productivity - take the stress off them!
- managers: make better decisions by having all your ideas, notes and priorities in one place
- employees: work smarter, be more reliable and don't forget a thing
- busy people: whatever you would like to be successful with, that is more achievable with the right tool and mindset
GTD (Getting Things Done)TM
If you wish, you can use Plancake as a GTD software in order to achieve a stress-free productive life.
David Allen's "Getting Things Done" is a set of simple ideas that have revolutionised task management.
Buying his book would be a very good idea!
Project and Task Management
Organize all your projects and things you need to do in one place, with the help of an inbox, calendar, lists, tags, repeating tasks and a very easy-to-use interface. Check out our advanced features
- Plancake works on most computers, tablets and smartphones without installing or updating any software - even when Internet is not available!
- With our unique Plancake Memo Mate smartphone app, it will be so much fun not to forget anything again
- Our unique feature (we called it split view) is ideal for your GTD weekly review
- Plancake is Open Source - therefore you are not locked in
- Our servers are based in Europe, where Data Protection Regulations are very strict
Florence Iwuoha, Entrepreneur, UK
Philip Warner, Medical practitioner, Canada
Pawel Konieczny, Historian, Poland
as featured in:
sign-up takes 1 minute / free edition available / no credit card required